Dry Food defines implements projects on drying production capacities creation on turnkey basis. Drying technologies are widely used in such industries as food processing (dried vegetables, fruit, berries, mushrooms, meat, fish), agriculture, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Our work is based on the principle of engineering and technical maintenance (engineering). The advantages of engineering approach lie in our independent position on equipment manufacturers and contractors.
Work stages of Dry Food company:
- Preparation of source data to justify the project.
- Development of a common concept for the creation of a drying production site.
- Development of feasibility study (FS).
- Development of business plan and financial model.
Project and pre-drafting works.
- Survey of existing sites and participation in source data preparation for the design.
- Technical elaboration of the production process to identify all its characteristics.
- Evaluation of technologies and manufacturing capabilities of equipment manufacturers. Choice of contractors.
- Concept formation for design.
Engineering and technical works.
- Participation in development of engineering design documents for manufacturing machinery.
- Equipment manufacturing process control.
- Participation in the acceptance of finished equipment at the manufacturer's factory.
Logistical, installation and commissioning works.
- Complete implementation of technological equipment logistics, including delivery of equipment and customs clearing in foreign economic transactions.
- Installation, maintenance, testing control as well as drafting of acts and protocols.
- Participation in guarantee and acceptance tests.
Work on introduction of production technology.
- Witness testing on the territory of a customer. Obtaining of pilot batches of finished products.
- Manufacturing operations work-out.
- Development and transfer of recommended process standards (program for production control, technical specifications for finished goods, equipment regulations, production quality control regulations, workplace sanitation requirements etc.)
- Comprehensive staff training, training of technologists.
General project management.
- Planning for specific work.
- Monitoring project implementation by phase.
- Search for subcontractors and performers.
- Prioritization work in the project.
- Monitoring of project completion and reporting on results.
- Monitoring the implementation of all project regulations.
- Evaluate the members of the project team.